Our first squares!!

Our first squares!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

How is everyone doing? Does anyone have their square done yet? I know this first square will just take awhile since it is all new to most of you. It will take some ripping out and redoing things until you become more comfortable with the stitches and pattern but just hang in there. Send me a picture on my e-mail when you get it done.
We are leaving next week for New York City and I will take my afghan and give it to my son and his fiance. Can't wait - but will also hate to give it up. It's kind of like my baby now. I'll post pictures. Looking forward to seeing all of you and your squares in a couple weeks.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Travel safe and enjoy! I haven't finished my block yet, but it's coming along. Finding uninterrupted time to concentrate is always the challenge!

:)