Our first squares!!

Our first squares!!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hope everyone is doing well on the square for this month. Haven't heard from very many so that is a good sign. Our next square will be Ann Strong square. Use the size needle it tells you to (or your adjusted gauge size) and have your 3 ridge rows done before class so we jump right into the patterns. You will need lots of stitch markers and the patterns will repeat several times so we will discuss how you can keep track or where you are. There are a couple new stitches but they aren't hard. Looking forward to seeing you in a week, May 25. Happy knitting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth! i am going to cut and paste this into the blog, but it doesn't look like it is getting used very much. I just wanted to let you know that I finished square number 6 and it was a really fun one! More so, because I didn't have to rip out and it seems like things are starting to coalesce for me in terms of understanding the stitches, so I am glad I have stuck with this project. I just finished blocking the square and hope to finish Ginette Balenger before the next class. That will leave me with only Hannah Burns now known as the "Paying Penance Square! LOL" Hope you are having a Happy Labor Day! It just seems like summer should be starting, not ending! Jan